Accountant Recruitment at Genesis Cinemas. One of the biggest cinemas in Nigeria is currently hiring new staff. Please check the requirements below before applying.
Genesis Cinemas is one of Nigeria’s leading cinema developers and operators of multiplex cinemas in Nigeria. GC is part of the Genesis Group, a Nigerian based conglomerate established in 1991 with its key focus on hospitality and entertainment with diverse interests in Restaurants, Hotels, Industrial Catering, Cinemas, Family Entertainment Centres and Facility Management.
Job Title: Accountant
Locations: Abuja, Owerri – Imo
- Candidate must possess BSc / HND in Accounting
- Ability to implement accounting systems and processes
- 2- 5 years experience in Accounting
- Must reside in Abuja (Lugbe road & environs) and Owerri (Egbu road & environs)
- Knowledge of Sage Accounting software is an added advantage
- ICAN qualification is an added advantage.
- Must have strong organizational skills
- Must pay attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must have experience in the hospitality industry
You may also like this; Top paying Federal government jobs in 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with “Accountant Abuja or Owerri”as subject of the mail
13th July, 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com