Application for 2020 Abax-OOSA Professionals Graduate Trainee recruitment is ongoing for those who wish to begin their program with the organization
Abax-OOSA Professionals was established on 1st January 2008 by its senior partners who realized that the time was right to combine their successful and flourishing individual firms in order to best serve the growing needs and demands of current clients, and also to be best positioned to deliver efficient value-added services to a broader spectrum of the domestic and offshore business entities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Requirements for Abax-OOSA Professionals Graduate Trainee
To be eligible, candidates must:
- Possess excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be 27 years old or below.
- Have a minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2:1).
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) in ONE sitting.
- Have completed or about to complete the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme.
- Be proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office suite.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.