2019 Overland Airways recruitment – First Officer position
Job Title: First Officer
Overland Airways was incorporated on September 17, 1998. It is an airline registered to operate charter and scheduled flights. The airline commenced operations in 2002 with the aim of increasing the prosperity of the Nigerian hinterland by facilitating the transportation of businessmen, investors, government officials, and indigenes from one point to another and till date, is the pride of Nigeria in the airline industry.
- We are currently recruiting to fill the position of Airline Pilot
- Qualified candidates would be flying domestic and regional flights.
- A minimum of CPL + 1000 hours on Jet or Turboprop Aircraft
- 500 hours on turbine or jet aircraft
- Instrument rating.
- Type rating on the B1900, ATR 42/72, EMB 145 or B737 is an added advantage.
- Applicants must possess a valid NCAA Pilot License & Medical Certificate.
- Applicants must possess a Pilot’s logbook, with up-to-date flight entries, as at last date of the flight.
- Candidates not Type rated on company aircraft will be trained (Bond conditions apply).
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Closing date 31st July 2019.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit smrtr.io.