Job Title: International Business Internship Program (IBIP)
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners, defense, space and security systems, and service providers of aftermarket support. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and build something better for yourself, for our customers and the world.
In more than 65 countries, you’ll find our people working on advances like remarkable aircraft comprised mostly of composite materials. Versatile and powerful jet fighters and rotorcraft that explore new uses of technology. Aircraft powered by hydrogen and biofuels. And even blended wing body and hybrid-electric aircraft.
Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and the world.
As part of the International Business Internship Program (IBIP), you will be working within an existing organization on tasks that
– Partnering with organization leaders on long-range strategies, organizational goals, objectives & initiatives
– Tracking metrics & developing reports to present to organization leaders
– Conducting & synthesizing analysis to support organizational objectives
– Leading the design, logistics, and facilitation of large meetings
– Providing reports, presentations, inputs to fulfill their operating rhythm
– Serves under supervision for a specified period within the occupation and skill area that directly relates to their college business degree
To be considered for this position, submit only your curriculum vitae (CV)/resume. We will not consider or review other documents.
– Must be currently enrolled OR have graduated no earlier than January 16, 2019, from a foreign undergraduate or graduate business-related degree program (applicants graduated on January 17, 2019, or earlier will NOT be considered)
– Must be available to work full time in the greater Seattle area of Washington State for 6 months from January-July 2020
– English language proficiency required (ability to read, write, & speak)
– Previous business-related work experience (i.e. internship or full-time professional work)
– Previous leadership experience preferred (i.e. extracurricular, clubs, sports)
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– High academic achievement
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to Apply
Note: Candidates from Boeing-selected priority schools will be given first consideration
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.boeing.com.