LinkedIn is a good system with millions of users that allows users to find the perfect job or internship for them as well as build, strengthen, and extend business relationships with competent individuals and companies.
If you have used LinkedIn Premium for some time and want to take a break or for reasons best known to you, you are no longer interested in your LinkedIn premium account. You can easily switch to a basic account when you can cancel LinkedIn premium.
This article will discuss how to cancel LinkedIn premium: the complete guide.
How to cancel LinkedIn premium Free trial
You’ll lose premium services like InMail, LinkedIn Pages, and Who’s viewed your page choices if you cancel your premium LinkedIn account. You must take the following steps to terminate your premium LinkedIn subscription:
- Click the’ Me’ icon at the top of your LinkedIn homepage.
- Tap the ‘Access my premium’ option from the dropdown menu.
- Click the ‘Manage’ premium account link on the right side. This will take you to the settings for your premium subscription.
- Under ‘Manage subscription,’ click ‘Cancel subscription.’ Then, to finish the canceling process, follow the steps that precede.
How to cancel LinkedIn Premium on iOS devices
You can manage and cancel your premium account on your mobile phone using the iOS app on any iOS device.
On an iOS device, you’ll need to utilize the iTunes app to cancel LinkedIn premium. Follow the steps below to terminate your Premium subscription on your Apple device:
- Go to the iTunes and App Store option in your iPhone’s settings.
- If you haven’t already, sign in to your Apple ID.
- Once you’ve accessed your Apple ID, go to the bottom of the screen and select Subscriptions.
- Tap on the LinkedIn Premium subscription to access the cancel subscription option. Verify that the cancellation has been made. This will stop your subscription from renewing the following month, but you will still be able to use your Premium account until the end of the current billing month.
Using an Android App to Cancel Premium on LinkedIn
If you’re an Android user who wants to cancel your Premium subscription, you’ll need to log in to your LinkedIn account from a desktop or laptop, as there is no provision for it on Android phones. This may change in the future, but you must rely solely on it for now.
How to cancel your LinkedIn premium recruiter Account
The LinkedIn recruiter account gives you the tools you need to find and engage qualified people for your company’s needs. It’s a useful tool for corporate recruiters.
If you’re still using this account, you can cancel your subscription by following the instructions below.
- Firstly, Log in to your Recruiter Account.
- Next, On the upper right corner of the Homepage, hover over the ‘More’ option. There, select the ‘Admin Settings option.
- Under the ‘Manage your account box,’ select Cancel subscription on the left.
- Complete the steps necessary to confirm your account termination.
How to cancel LinkedIn Premium on iTunes
Suppose you’re using a desktop and wish to terminate your iTunes subscription. Follow our simple steps to get your work done quickly and easily.
- Install iTunes on your computer and open it. Use your Apple ID to log in.
- Go to your Subscription Management settings, and beside the LinkedIn Premium subscription, click the Edit option.
- Cancel and then confirm your subscription at the bottom of the page.
Why am I unable to cancel my LinkedIn premium membership?
Because you can’t cancel LinkedIn premium accounts using the official LinkedIn mobile apps for iOS and Android, you’ll have to use a web browser to do it. If you bought it through iTunes, you could cancel it by going to your iTunes Subscription Management page.
Will my billing stop immediately after I cancel my subscription?
Yes. Your billing will stop immediately if you cancel your subscription, and your access to Premium features will be withdrawn after the current paying cycle finishes. You will also lose access to all earned InMail credits at the end of the billing cycle.
How much does LinkedIn premium cost?
Cost per month: $29.99
The monthly cost of a LinkedIn Premium Career account is $29.99. The Premium Career account, for the money, adds various features to the standard account, such as free InMails, profile views, more information about the job and job applications, and notable applicant status.
What is the difference between LinkedIn premium and free LinkedIn? Take, for instance, LinkedIn imposes a business use limit on free users, limiting searches and profile views to a minimal number of times.
Premium LinkedIn members have access to unlimited searches, more filters, and valuable sales, recruitment, and job-related information.
We at Newbalancejobs.com believe that this article is informative and helpful; if you think so too, kindly share it on your social media pages, or you could engage us in the comment section below.