Federal University Dutse Recruitment 2021: Federal University Dutse has 2 new job vacancies they are recruiting for in Jigawa.
Please make sure you read the job requirements before applying for this position.
Federal University Dutse is located in the ancient town of Dutse the Jigawa State Capital. The University focused on strong tradition of distinguished scholarship, research, teaching and services that is grounded in a commitment to increasing and disseminating scientific, humanistic, and social knowledge for the benefit of the larger society. The University was among the nine universities established by the Federal Government on the 9th February, 2011. It has six (6) Faculties, a College of Medicine and a School of Postgraduate Studies. It has population of over nine thousand (9000) students.
Jobs available at Federal University Dutse
The general public is hereby notified that the University Management, has declared a vacant position in the institution. Accordingly, applications are invited from suitably qualified and interested candidates to fill the position below:
Basic Qualification/Requirements for MTN Nigeria Application
The qualification for this offer is based on the job they are recruiting for. Please use the Apply Now button on the table above to view the requirements.
- An O’Level Certificate (WAEC, NECO, GCE) with at least 5 credits including English and Mathematics
- A degree (B.sc, HND, OND, NCE ) in any discipline from a reputable Institution.
- Applicant should not exceed 35 years old at the time of application
- Experience in the Job Position you are vying for is also an advantage
- Relevant Hard Skills in the Job role you are applying for will be an advantage
- Soft Skills such as Communication Skills, Sales, People Management, Organisation as well as Teamwork are necessary.
Application Closing Date
14th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit Fifteen (15) sets of hand-written applications (one copy original, others photocopy), detailed Curriculum Vitae and photocopies of Credentials. They must include academic and professional qualifications, birth certificate or equivalent, verifiable evidence of work experience and curriculum vitae written in the format below:
- Post Applied
- Full Name
- Date and Place of Birth
- Marital Status
- Functional Email Address
- Functional Phone Number
- Local Government and State of Origin
- Permanent Home Address
- Current Postal Address
- Institutions Attended with Dates
- Academic Qualifications with Degrees
- Professional Qualifications with Dates
- Work Experience with Dates and Institutions
- Extra Curriculum Activities
- Names and Address of at least three (3) referees.
Applications should be in an envelope, with the the Code of the post, “DUHS”, clearly indicated at the top right hand corner of the envelope, addressed and sent to:
Federal University Dutse,
P.M.B. 7156 Dutse,
- Candidates should request their Three (3) referees to send, under confidential cover, a referee’s report each to the Registrar not later than the closing date stated above.
- The envelope containing the report should be marked “Confidential Referee’s Report” for easy identification.
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY NOW page but we promise to always give you the latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
- You can join our Twitter community where we share updated information on jobs.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Do not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;