Facebook Artificial Intelligence Residency Program 2021 is sponsored by Facebook Inc. for those who are passionate about improving their computing and programming skills.
About Facebook Artificial Intelligence Residency Program
The program will afford the participant the opportunity to work and collaborate with AI researchers and engineers who will provide a guide throughout the project. The Residency position provides the Resident with a competitive salary while working on their projects.
Scholarship Benefits and Details
- Internship Sponsor(s): Facebook
- Internship to be taken at USA, London
- Internship level: One-year residency
- Internship Worth: Not specified
- Subject Eligibility: Fields of machine language but not limited to math, physics, finance, economics, linguistics, computational social science, neuroscience and bioinformatics.
- Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students are eligible to apply
To be eligible for the Facebook Artificial Intelligence Residency Program 2021, students must meet the following criteria:
- Have a strong technical background and passion for AI research who will be working with a team of researchers and engineers at Facebook AI.
- Possess prior experience in machine language are encouraged to apply.
- Note that the residency is a full-time program that cannot be undertaken together with a university study or a full-time job.
- Must be able to learn how to perform research in deep learning and AI, understand prior work and existing literature.
- Must be able to write up research results in the form of an academic paper or open-source projects.
- Should be capable of translating ideas into practical code in frameworks such as PyTorch
How to Submit your Application
Applicants are to ensure that they visit the official application webpage and complete their applications as incomplete applications will not be considered.
Please note that the Facebook AI Residency Programclosing date is January 31st, 2021