The UK, Canada, Australia, and the U.S. are regarded as the world’s top education hubs.
Additionally, international students and home students from other countries often look to study in one of these countries top universities.
These universities offer world-class education and are known for their academic excellence.
These degrees are known for their prestige and are widely recognized by H.R. departments worldwide.
Having these degrees in your portfolio can help you get ahead of the competition.
The article covers the most accessible medical schools in the U.K., USA, Canada, Australia, et cetera.
30 Easiest Medical Schools to Get Into in the U.K., USA, Canada, Australia, and Others
The following are the 30 easiest medical schools to get into in the U.K., USA, Canada, Australia, et cetera:
1. The University of Saskatchewan College of Medicine
The University of Saskatchewan’s medical school and college has an acceptance rate of 14.1%, making it one of Canada’s most accessible medical schools.
The college also offers various programs for postgraduate and undergraduate study.
2. The University of British Columbia Faculty of Medicine
The University of British Columbia’s medical school, the UBC Faculty of Medicine, has an acceptance rate of 12.4%, making it also one of the easiest medical schools in Canada to get into.
However, its entry requirement is high compared to other schools on this list.
The University of British Columbia’s medical school requires that applicants have a high overall GPA of 88.17%. It also requires 91.44% for international students.
3. Memorial University of Newfoundland Faculty of Medicine
Established in 1967, Memorial University’s Faculty of Medicine is known for its academic excellence and is one of the easiest medical schools in Canada to get into.
4. UC Davis School of Medicine
The UC Davis School of Medicine is a medical school that’s part of the University of California.
It was established in 1966 and had a student population of 500. Although it’s one of California’s most accessible medical schools, it’s highly competitive.
5. UCI School of Medicine
UCI School of Medicine is considered one of the country’s most competitive. Its average GPA is 3.78, requiring a high MCAT score of 514.5.
If you’re interested in studying medicine in the U.S., then this school is for you.
6. Keck School of Medicine, the University of Southern California
One of the easiest medical schools to get into in the U.S. is the University of Southern California’s medical school, which was established in 1885. It’s also regarded as one of the oldest medical schools in the state.
7. University of Central Florida College of Medicine
Although it’s one of the easiest medical schools in the U.S. to get into, it has higher academic requirements than other schools on this list. This can be a bit of a negative for potential students.
8. Charles E. Schmidt College of Medicine
The average GPA of 3.74 and the minimum required medical school entrance exam score of 511 are among the academic requirements of this school.
9. Florida State University College of Medicine
To be admitted into this school, applicants must have a high average GPA of 3.74 and a %11 score on the medical entrance exam. Also, additional requirements can be found on their website.
The University of North Dakota: School of Medicine and Health Sciences
Although there is no standard acceptance rate, two of every three family doctors in the U.S. get their medical degrees from UND, making it a relatively popular school.
10. The University of Massachusetts Medical School
Established in 1962, the University of Massachusetts is a public medical school in Worcester, Massachusetts. It’s also among the most accessible medical schools in the U.S.
Other Easiest Medical Schools to Get Into
- The University of Missouri – Kansas City School of Medicine
- Adelaide Medical School
- Charles Darwin University College of Health and Human Sciences
- Monash School of Medicine
- Caribbean Medical University
- Ross University School of Medicine
- St. George’s University School of Medicine
The United Kingdom
- Staffordshire University.
- The University of Aberdeen.
- University of Birmingham.
- The University of Bristol.
- The University of Manchester.
- King’s College London.
- The University of Dundee.
- Swansea University Medical School.
- Teesside University.
- The University of Edinburgh.
- The University of Cumbria.
- Buckinghamshire New University.
When people think about medical school, the first thing that comes to mind is how hard it is to get into it.
This is a common mindset among students in every country. This article covered the 30 easiest medical schools to enter in several countries.
Additionally, now that you know the top 30 easiest medical schools to get in, don’t let nothing stop you.
Start applying now and lastly, Good Luck.