The student who wishes to study in Australia can now send in their application for Deakin STEM Scholarship for International Students.
The Deakin Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) scholarship applies to international students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework within the Faculty of Science, Engineering and Built Environment.
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for the Deakin STEM Scholarship 2022/2023 for international students wishing to study in Australia. The scholarship will provide funding for students in STEM courses.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Deakin University, Australia
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
- Host Institution(s): Deakin University, Australia
- Scholarship Worth: Varies
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Nationality: International Students
Eligibility and Criteria for Deakin STEM Scholarship 2023
To be considered for the Deakin STEM Scholarship 2023, applicants must meeth the following requirements:
- Be a citizen from Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka or Vietnam.
- Be a new student who commences their course at Deakin anytime up until Trimester 3, 2026.
- Meet the entry requirements for their course, including English language requirements
- Maintain a weighted average mark (WAM) of least 65% during each previous year of study at Deakin AND have at least 8 credit points to complete in your course (only relevant if you are a student readmitting to Deakin).
- Be studying a Deakin undergraduate or postgraduate coursework (including honours) from the Faculty of Science, Engineering and Built Environment (SEBE).
- Not be commencing a course on the FutureLearn platform.
- Achieve the relevant scores for your current program
Method of Application
Interested applicants for the Deakin STEM Scholarship 2022/23 are to apply for an eligible course at the university and will be automatically assessed for the scholarship, and will be advised of the outcome.
Application Deadline: Not specified