Canada Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships 2021/2022: International Students can now apply for the ongoing Canada Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships. This scholarship is for undergraduates who wish to begin their program at Canada Cape Breton University
Who is Eligible to Apply for Carnegie Mellon University Australia Scholarships 2021/2022
Students who are eligible for the scholarships need to meet following criteria:
- Be a citizen of a country in Asia, South America or Africa
- Meet the admission requirements for a CMU Australia full-time master coursework degree, 12 month or 21-month tracks
- Be accepted into a CMU Australia master coursework degree commencing in August 2021
- Accept CMU Australia’s offer letter and pay the deposit by the required deadline
SEE ALSO: Polish Government POLONISTA Scholarship
Other conditions to Note:
Apart from the above stated eligibilities, applicants should also note this;
- Students who are citizens or hold permanent residency of Australia or New Zealand are not eligible
- This scholarship will not be applicable for students who defer the commencement
- This scholarship is not applicable in conjunction with any other CMU Australia scholarships or other government scholarships including but not limited to Endeavour and Australian Awards scholarships
- Students need to maintain their enrolment throughout their course in full-time study and meet CMU Australia’s academic progression policy
- If a student withdraws from the master program before completion, he/she may be required to repay the value of the scholarship awarded
The Scholarship Offer
Three scholarship programs for the different regions;
- Future Innovator Scholarship for Africa (FISA): With this scholarship, ambitious African students will be encouraged to be leaders in innovation in the African region.
- South American Leaders for Change Scholarship (SALCS): The scholarship will support South American students to become leaders to catalyse positive change in their respective countries.
- Young Asian Leaders Scholarship (YALS): The scholarship will enable Asian students to lead and contribute to the development of their countries and the Asian region after their studies.
The CMU Australia Scholarships for International Students is valued at AUD $30,000 for the duration of 21-month master’s degrees, and AUD $20,000 for the duration of 12-month master’s degrees.
How to Apply
If you’re a resident from a country belonging to Asia, South America or Africa, you can learn more and apply for the Carnegie Mellon University Australia Scholarships 2021/2022. Applicants will be automatically assessed for the scholarship when they apply for a master’s program to study with the university. Upon being accepted to study at CMU Australia, the school will contact you of your scholarship eligibility.