Bureau of Public Procurement List of Successful Candidates For the First Batch Conversion / Induction Training Programme 2021.
About Bureau of Public Procurement
Bureau of Public Procurement – The Public Procurement Act 2007 established the Bureau of Public Procurement as the regulatory authority responsible for the monitoring and oversight of public procurement, harmonizing the existing government policies and practices by regulating, setting standards, and developing the legal framework and professional capacity for public procurement in Nigeria.
List of Successful Candidates For the First Batch Conversion / Induction Training Programme 2021
The Bureau hereby publishes the shortlisted candidates for the Year 2021 First Batch Conversion/Induction Training Programme into the Procurement Cadre. All candidates are to:
- Candidates are expected to register via the registration portal (https://pocr.bpp.gov.ng/Account/Login) on the Bureau’s website.
- Print a copy of confirmation of registration and bring to the venue for verification;
- Documentation of candidates will commence on Sunday, May 23, 2021 at 12noon and closes on Tuesday, May 25, 2021 by 5.00pm at venue of the training;
- All candidates are expected to reside at Digital Bridge Institute (DBI) at No. 1 Nitel Road Cappa Bus Stop, Agege Motor Road, Oshodi, Lagos except otherwise;
- The cost of stay of each candidate shall be the responsibility of the Agency and the Bureau is absorbed from any liability;
- Download available Study Materials/Assignments after registration from the portal;
- Lectures commences on Monday, May 24, 2021;
- Examination date is Friday, June 11, 2021;
- You are to come with Personal Computers (PC) i.e. Laptops where all public procurement documents have been saved in the appropriate location for easy retrieval.
- Must present a recertified Certificate of Medical fitness issued from a recognised Federal Government Hospital as at May 19, 2020;
- The Bureau reserves the right prior or post the training to withdraw or cancel the eligibility and attendance of any candidate found to have misrepresented information without incurring any liability;
Click Here to View / Download List (PDF)
Request for any clarification with respect to the candidates shall only be made via the emails: [email protected] / [email protected] or call 08055171713, 08036888773 and/or 08092637872;
For further enquiry on accommodation call any of these numbers: 08177777602, 08177777603, 08177777604, 08033211344;