Bquins Solution Limited is hiring to fill the job vacancies on their career portal. Please make sure you read the job requirements before applying for this position.
Bquins Solution Limited – We are a full-service business that specializes in outsourcing, business process outsourcing, HR services, call center (inbound and outbound), customer service, procurement of call center equipment, staff training, logistics, and bulk SMS services as per clients’ requirements.
Our strategy will ensure the smooth running of your business
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Customer service Representative (Call Center Agents)
2.) Human Resource Business Partners
Location: Ikeja Lagos,
Employment Type: Full-time
Bquins solution limited is currently recruiting to fill the following positions for her client in the telecom industry.
1. Call Center Agents
Qualified and selected persons will be responsible for ensuring that customers who call the company or receive calls from the company enjoy optimum customer experience.
To succeed in this role, you would need to possess the following:
- Minimum of OND in any field
- Proficiency in the use of MS packages
- Effectice communication skills
- Ability to communicate in English Language as well as any other Nigerian indegenous languages fluently
- Willingness to resume immediately
- Basic: 50,000 to 80,000
- Plus commission
- HMO and Pension benefits are also available
2. Human Resource Business Partner:
- Qualified and selected candidates will be responsible for:
- Overseeing employee performance and appraisals
- Implement functional HRMS and internal databases across all departments and locations
- Design company manual, policies and procedures
- Responsible for recruitment, compensation & benefits, performance evaluation, training& development
- Responsible for payroll computation and ensuring all regulatory payments like tax, PAYE, Pension are done accurately and in line with government directives.
- Basic: 60,000 to 120,000
- Plus other incentives
- HMO and Pension benefits also available
Application Closing Date
18th October 2021
Method of Application:
Interested candidates should forward their cv to: [email protected] using “customer care representative” or “HRBP” as the subject of the mail