Agricultural Research Council Recruitment 2021 – This is to bring to the notice of the public that the Agricultural Research Council of Nigeria has 5 new job vacancies they can apply for.
To apply for this Vacancies at Agricultural Research Council, applicants must meet the job requirements. Also, applicants are advised not to pay any money to anyone to secure a position in the organization.
About Agricultural Research Council of Nigeria
The Agricultural Research Council of Nigeria dedicates itself to achieving significant improvements in agricultural productivity, marketing and competitiveness by generating appropriate technologies and policy options, promoting innovation, establishing a knowledge management capacity and strengthening the agricultural research system.
List of Job Vacancies at Agricultural Research Council
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for the positions in the underlisted parastatals under the aegis of the Agricultural Research Council of Nigeria (ARCN):
|Provost/CEO (Niger)||Apply Now|
|Provost / CEO (Plateau)||Apply Now|
|Director (Niger)||Apply Now|
|Provost (Borno)||Apply Now|
|Director (Oyo)||Apply Now|
- The Candidate is the Research and Administrative Head of the Institute/college as well as responsible for the academic and administrative management of the Institution.
- Candidates must be holders of Ph.D in relevant discipline, have extensive research and teaching experience as evidenced by scientific publications in Research Institutes or Colleges.
- In addition, candidates must have the ability to provide academic/administrative leadership as well as have a clear and articulated vision for the development of the Institute / College.
- Furthermore, he/she must not be more than 60 years of age at the time of commencement of tenure. A minimum of Assistant Director/Principal Lecturer and Associate Professor at NARIs/FCA5 would be required, please.
Terms of Appointment
A single term of five (5) years only.
Political Office Holders Salary Scale.
How to Apply for Agricultural Research Council Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit Twelve (12) typewritten copies and one (1) electronic copy on CD of their Curriculum Vitae (CV) and photocopies of their credentials. All Applications and Referees’ reports should be marked “Confidential Application” at the top left corner of the envelope and addressed and sent to:
The Executive Secretary,
Agricultural Research Council of Nigeria (ARCN),
Agricultural Research House,
Plot 223D Cadastral Zone B6, Mabushi,
P.M.B. 5026, Wuse, Abuja,
Application closing 9th July, 2021.
- Functional phone numbers and email address should be indicated on the CV Three Referees are required to send their reports to the address above.
- Candidates must apply for only one Institute/College as multiple applications (i.e. application for more than one Institute/College) are not allowed.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.