Action Against Hunger recruitment: Today, we will be showing those that want to apply for Action Against Hunger Nigeria vacancies how to go about the recruitment process. Aside from showing them jobs that are available, we will also show them the requirements for each position.
Before we continue lets look at what the organization is all about.
About Action Against Hunger
Action Against Hunger is the world’s hunger specialist and leader in a global movement that aims to end life-threatening hunger for good within our lifetimes. For 40 years, the humanitarian and development organization has been on the front lines, treating and preventing hunger across nearly 50 countries. It served more than 21 million people in 2018 alone.
Action Against Hunger office location
Action Against Hunger
One Whitehall Street
New York, NY 10004
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
List of Action Against hunger Nigeria Vacancies
These are the list of available jobs at Action Against Hunger Nigeria. Please note that the jobs are not limited to the positions below;
|Social Protection Programme Manager||Apply Now|
|Human Resources Assistant||Apply Now|
|ICT Assistant||Apply Now|
|Warehouse Assistant||Apply Now|
|MEAL Assistant (Borno)||Apply Now|
|MEAL Assistant||Apply Now|
|Head of Department – Advocacy and Communications||Apply Now|
|Nutrition Sector Co-Coordinator||Apply Now|
|Feedback and Complaints||Apply Now|
Basic Qualification/Requirements for Action Against Hunger Application
The qualification for this offer is based on the job they are recruiting for. Please use the Apply Now button on the table above to view the requirements.
- An O’Level Certificate (WAEC, NECO, GCE) with at least 5 credits including English and Mathematics
- A degree (B.sc, HND, OND, NCE ) in any discipline from a reputable Institution.
- Applicant should not exceed 35 years old at the time of application
- Experience in the Job Position you are vying for is also an advantage
- Relevant Hard Skills in the Job role you are applying for will be an advantage
- Soft Skills such as Communication Skills, Sales, People Management, Organisation as well as Teamwork are necessary.
How to Apply through Action Against Hunger career portal
- First, applicants need to select the job you wish to apply for on the table and click on the “Apply Now” link
- Next, read through the job description carefully to determine if you are qualified for the job advertised by Action Against Hunger Nigeria
- Work on your resume/CV to fit the Job description, this is a selling point for you.
- After you must have reviewed your CV next is to apply for the job using the “Method of Application” on the job post listed on the career portal.
When is Application Closing Date
Each job application deadline varies. Select and open the job you wish to apply for. Read the job detail to know when the job application will be closing. It is advisable to apply before the closing date for the job.
All interested and qualified applicants are expected to read the requirement before applying for this offer. To apply for the ongoing recruitment 2021, ensure you have read all the presented requirements by clicking the APPLY NOW button above.
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY NOW page but we promise to always give you the latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
- You can join our Twitter community where we share updated information on jobs.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Do not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;