The Texas heart of culture with an important center that houses the Economy is San Antonio. It ranked second largest in Texas and the Twelfth Largest city In the whole of the United States. With this, it can be said that when it comes to transporting goods in and out of the country, it is one of the well-known roads used. The majority of these goods are transported using a vehicle known as 18-Wheelers.
For constant pliers of San Antonio roadways, the sight of large Trucks coming in and going out of San Antonio is not new. Over the years of the growing population, the entrance of this truck has increased greatly, and they share this road with other vehicles.
Sharing road with other vehicles puts these large 18-wheelers and other small vehicles at risk because accidents on road are usually inevitable. In a case where an 18-wheeler vehicle collides with a smaller or another vehicle. The 18-wheeler vehicle is entitled to give compensation to the other parties for damage. To get an 18-wheeler accident lawyer might be Tedious, but it is not all that difficult.
What are the Causes of 18 Wheeler Accidents?
There are different factors responsible for 18 wheeler Truck accidents. Such factors include;
- Driver inattention,
- Drivers Negligence,
- Drunk or numbed driver,
- Inappropriate lane changes,
- Unstable conditions,
- Brake failure,
- Overfilled or improper loaded cargo which can lead to a rollover,
- Jackknife accidents from trailer malfunction,
- lack of maintenance,
- Tire blowouts,
- Not familiar with the roadway,
- Improper surveillance,
- Driver exhaustion,
- Mechanical negligences,
- Reckless driving and overseeing,
- Disobedience of traffic laws and signs,
- Texting or calling while driving,
- Infringements of the regulations set by the Department of Transportation
- Oversight to take adequate precautions when backing up or driving within city boundaries,
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, which comprises of failure to take mandated rest breaks or failure to correctly log their hours, etc.
Injuries From 18-Wheeler Accidents
The injuries from 18 Wheeler accidents are usually fatal, although it varies depending on the causes of the accidents. It includes;
- Fractured bones,
- Crushed bones,
- Head injuries,
- Traumatic brain injuries,
- Permanent paralysis,
- Organ damage,
- Internal bleeding,
- Loss Limb,
- Scar, etc.
Law Firms to Get 18 Wheeler Accident Lawyer
It might not be easy to detect who is at fault, but with an 18 wheeler Accident Lawyer, everything might become easy. It might be difficult to get one, however with these compilations, you can reach out to any of these Law Firms for your 18 wheeler Accident Lawyers.
- The Law office of Tyler and Perry – 210-340-0900,
- Jim Adler & Associates, with a record of reclaimed over hundreds of millions of dollars for victims of injured and killed Texans 18 wheeler Accidents can help you out. call via 1-800-505-1414,
- Calfas Law Group has informed and educated 18 wheel accident lawyers who can help you or your family members out, today. 210-405-8315,
- George Salinas
Office:6243 IH-10 West, Suite 955
San Antonio, TX 78201
Or fax: 210-960-4604,
- Carabin Shaw- 800-862-1260 or 210-222-2288, etc.
Why do I need 18 Wheeler Accidents Lawyer?
There is a financial expense that comes with the accidents if it doesn’t lead to death, so victims are qualified for compensation damages due to different reasons, which includes;
- Physical and emotional trauma,
- Medical expense, such as ambulance rides, emergency room treatment, hospitalization, radiology, surgery, medication, etc
- Damages done to the vehicle or automobile repair pay,
- Future medical expenses such as rehabilitation, long-term disabilities, etc
- Damages for physical pain and suffering,
- Lost earning capacity in cases where victims can’t return to work,
- Therapy, Counseling, etc.
Some of these accidents can lead to death or change the cause of a person’s life by confining tam to bed. Usually, there are times insurance company are stubborn are not willing to pay, or the company involved are willing to settle you for less, This is where 18 wheeler Accidents lawyer come in handy.
With 18 Wheeler accidents lawyers, you get adequately questioned and they ensure you get the best compensation from being injured, etc. You are at a higher advantage with 18 wheeler accident lawyer. However, the compensation varies depending on the damages.
While driving through the roadway of San Antonio, take precautions. However, if you or your loved ones need to get an 18 wheeler accidents Lawyer in San Antonio, all you need to do is to reach out to the Firms compiled above, you can call the lines, or reach out to them online. You will get a satisfying response and service.
Do you know of any 18 wheeler Accidents Lawyers in San Antonio not mentioned above? Share with us the names and your experience using the comment section.