How to Find US-Based Sponsor Companies - NewBalancejobs
Career Advice Career Basics career blog in Nigeeria

How to Find US-Based Sponsor Companies

How to find US-based sponsor companies – You cannot apply for a non-temporary (temporary) visa to work in the United States until you have an employer willing to provide a job for you and act as your provider in the application process.  However, finding a job when you don’t have any right to work in the U.S. is a huge challenge.  How do people do that?

  As talented as you may be, the United States government only authorizes work-based nonimmigrant visas for people in certain limited categories.  Even when unemployment levels are high in the United States, there are always some employers who cannot find the workers they need.  These employers may be happy to help someone from another country obtain a nonimmigrant visa to work in the United States.

How do I get a company to sponsor me in USA?

  Look for desired ads and on job posting sites for companies that employ large numbers of employees or have been posting the same job for months.  These employers may feel desperate and may be more willing to go through the immigration process (which can be long, complicated, and costly) to meet their business needs.

Employers with a history of recruiting foreign workers are more likely to hire you than employers who do not have much experience in this process.  (Because the immigration law is complicated, they may not even know what their options are.) Some large companies have full divisions and internal lawyers dedicated to bringing in foreign workers.

  But even the youngest employer, who has gone through this process before, and successfully, may be interested in bringing in foreign workers to fill their needs.  Keep your eyes open to employers who advertise abroad.  Also read the company press releases or self-description online regarding hiring foreign workers.

How to find US-based sponsor companies

Find a job in the H1B visa sponsors database

  The first thing to do is to search for companies that have already sponsored H1B visas in the past few years.  You can do this by searching the “H1B Visa Sponsors Database” or “H1B Visa Sponsoring Companies”.  Then change the wording a bit to get lists of names of companies that have sponsored H1B visas in the past.

  If you want to move to a specific location in the United States, you can just try searching the “H1B Visa promoters California database”, or any other set of words with the state / city you wish to visit.  You may even find the type of jobs, salary information, and petitions that were approved by the US Citizenship and Immigration Services.

  Once the search is complete, make yourself a list of all the companies you care about and rate them based on the number of petitions they approve (or reject) annually, the number of petitions they submit annually, etc.  Based on this evaluation, you can choose which companies to submit to.

Find an Internship

Another option you to find an internship. If you are already in the United States on an F1 visa and you are planning to stay, try to find an internship (or a co-op) at a company that is able to sponsor an H1B visa. Then, sure to use step number 1 and number 2 to find and land your internship! Again, it is important that the company you are planning to do your internship at has already sponsored other H1B visa petitions in the past, as the process can be quite complicated. If the company already knows the process, it will make everything easier for you.

Next, be sure to let the company know that you want to obtain an H1B visa with sponsorship this year.  However, don’t scare them at first – let them know as soon as you get the job offer, or else they might pick another candidate.  Finally, there is another way to find training in job fairs and career events, so always keep up to date and go to the largest possible number of networking events.

Search for global consulting firms

  Why only think of boutique consulting firms when you can choose the big ones!  Make a list of all the major global consulting firms, such as TCS and WIPRO.  Then look at their home pages and find out what kind of jobs they currently have.    If you get a job offer, you can negotiate with them about the H1B visa.  Always make sure to show your skills and competencies and tell them why they should give you an H1B visa; we recommend finding a suitable place in your area.  There is no guarantee that she will give you the job, but she is definitely worth your time.

Search for a job at an American university

  If you are already on an H4 or F1 visa, then this is the best option for you.  (This is of course under the assumption that you would like to work in an academic or research institution.) The best part about this option is that most universities are not subject to annual H1B restrictions, which means they can sponsor as many H1B visas as they like.

  However, there is a downside to this option that we should mention.  If you obtained an H1B visa by working at a university in the United States, you will not be able to transfer this visa to work for a regular company.  Other than this downside, this is definitely a great opportunity for you to continue living in the United States!

Apply for the job and get an offer

  Now is the time to prepare your CV, write an incredible application, and apply to all the companies on your list.  The best way to get a job is to apply to companies that have already sponsored many H1B visa petitions in past years.  However, if you don’t find companies in your area of ​​expertise, check out the homepage, as well as U.S. job sites like CareerBuilder, Monster, or Dice.  You might be lucky on these sites while browsing to find work.

You may also like this; How to Find a Remote job

  If we can suggest one thing, it will advance to the largest possible number of jobs.  Once you get a job offer, you have to tell the company that you want to be on the H1B visa sponsorship petition in 2019. This allows the company to know that it must act quickly to prepare everything for April.