Tottori University Scholarships 2021/2023 Funded by the Japanese Government for International Students in search of an opportunity to study abroad. Applicants are expected to read carefully the scholarship requirement before applying for this opportunity.
Please be informed that both Undergraduate and Postgraduate students can apply for this scholarship.
According to the scholarship body the worth of the opportunity is Up to 145,000 yen.
Eligibility Criteria for Tottori University Scholarships 2021/2023
Below are some of the eligible for the Tottori University Scholarships 2021/2023 Funded by the Japanese Government:
- Applicants for the Master’s and doctoral scholarships must have obtained relevant bachelor’s and master’s degree certificates respectively.
- Applicants for the undergraduate scholarship must have obtained a high school certificate that qualifies them to be admitted into an undergraduate program at Tottori University, Japan.
- Applicants must be international students enrolling for an undergraduate or postgraduate study at Tottori University, Japan for the 2021/2023 academic session.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Tottori University Scholarships 2021/2023 are to be either nominated by the Japanese embassies in their home countries known as the ‘Embassy Recommendation’ or through recommendation by Tottori University, Japan.
- For Embassy recommendation, interested applicants are to contact Japanese embassies and consulates and indicate their interest. Selection is conducted in cooperation with the government of the host country.
- For university recommendation, interested applicants are to apply to the Academic Affairs Section of your Tottori University faculty, through your expected academic supervisor.
The scholarship ends 31st March 2021