Shanghai Government is currently receiving applications for the 2021 Shanghai Government International Students Scholarship. This scholarship is meant for International Students who want to study in Shanghai.
About Shanghai Government International Students Scholarship
The scholarship is divided into categories A and B. A-type scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship to include tuition, accommodation, living expenses and comprehensive medical insurance during the scholarship period while the B-type scholarship is a partial scholarship that will cover tuition and comprehensive medical insurance.
SEE ALSO: FMCG Jobs in Nigeria
Who is Eligible to Apply?
To be eligible for the Shanghai Government International Students Scholarship 2021, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be of foreign nationality and must be in good medical condition.
- Applicants for undergraduate studies must have graduated from a high school and not be older than 25 years of age.
- PhD applicants must have obtained a relevant master’s degree in relevant course and must not be older than 40 years of age.
- Applicants for master’s degree programmes must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution of higher learning and must not be older than 35 years.
- Applicants must not be receiving other scholarships from the Chinese government at the same time.
- Applicants for the scholarship must possess excellent academic performance and also have the required language requirements
- Applicants must meet the requirements of the applying college and professional
How to Apply for this scholarship
All Interested applicants for the Shanghai Government International Students Scholarship 2021 are to apply online and complete the application while ensuring that they attach the necessary supporting documents before the application deadline.