Seven-Up Bottling Company Graduate Trainee Program 2022 – Applicants can now send in their applications for the ongoing 2022 Seven-Up Bottling Company Graduate Trainee Program across the various departments of 7up company.
About Seven-Up Bottling Company
Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited (7Up) is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the nation’s most- loved beverages in the country like; Pepsi, 7Up, Mirinda, Teem, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water. SBC has recently entered into the Home & Personal Care category with the 2SURE brand and launched its first product, a Hand & Surface Sanitizer. Seven-Up boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
- We are calling for young, brilliant, and ambitious individuals looking to kickstart their careers with one of Nigeria’s most dynamic and innovative companies.
- Our Graduate Trainee Programme offers the opportunity to work with some of the best minds in the Manufacturing industry.
The 2022 graduate trainee program is available in the following departments
- Supply Chain
- Candidates must be Law graduates and must have completed Law School.
- Must have graduated with a First Class or Second Class Upper Degree.
- Must be 26 years or less.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- 0 – 2 years experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: [email protected] using “2022 Graduate Trainee” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 25th April, 2022.