PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria 2023 Tech Talent Bootcamp (50 Openings). Please ensure you read the program requirements before applying.
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. We’re one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff and 31 resident partners.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: 2022 Tech Talent Bootcamp
Slot: 50 Openings
Kickstart your software career:
- Get equipped with advanced tech skills, tools and resources you need to excel in IT and secure a job with PwC Nigeria.
- The objective of the Bootcamp is to develop analytical and software development/engineering capabilities required to tackle complex business problems, by leveraging PwC’s essential 8 technologies to address growing issues and harness emerging opportunities across Africa.
- 6 weeks of intensive training and career development
- 50 techies will be selected to participate in the boot camp
- 10+ slots of employment offer available for the ten best participants.
- Full-stack Software Engineering
- Data Science / DB Management
Who should apply?
- Individuals between the ages of 18-30 located in Lagos Nigeria for the entire duration of the program (6 weeks).
- Individuals with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Individuals that are of proven integrity, and who respect confidentiality agreements.
- Individuals who possess excellent writing and oral communication skills and individuals who have the ability to explain complex solutions to a non-technical audience.
- Individuals who think outside the box and can quickly learn new ideas and concepts
- Good team players, who are self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Individuals who pay attention to detail and are able to assess work to identify any error (e.g. code-review).
- Individuals who are able to translate business requirements into solutions.
- Individuals who can actively identify system vulnerabilities and document them.
- Be able to organize and coordinate solutions proposed by the team in a formal document for presentation.
- Employment contract for participants with exceptional performance
- An opportunity to be placed in PwC’s pool of software engineering professionals for future engagements
- An opportunity to acquire high demand technical skills and become readily employable.
- Stipends that cover basic expenses during the program.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: During the course of the Bootcamp program, the candidate will be
required to commit exclusively to the program activities and not take up any
form of employment with third parties.