Oando Plc is currently hiring to fill the job vacancies at their office in Nigeria. Applicants are expected to read the job requirements carefully before sending their application to the company.
About Oando Plc
Oando PLC is one of Africa’s largest integrated energy solutions providers with a proud heritage. It has a primary listing on the Nigeria Stock Exchange and a secondary listing on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange. With shared values of Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Passion and Professionalism (TRIPP).
List of Job at Oando Plc
|Personal Assistant to Deputy Group Chief Executive||Apply Now|
|Head, Petroleum Engineering Department||Apply Now|
|Vice President, Opportunity Maturation & New Ventures (Oando Clean Energy)||Apply Now|
How to Apply through Oando Plc career portal
- First, applicants need to select the job you wish to apply for on the table and click on the “Apply Now” link
- Next, read through the job description carefully to determine if you are qualified for the job advertised by Oando Plc
- Work on your resume/CV to fit the Job description, this is a selling point for you.
- After you must have reviewed your CV next is to apply for the job using the “Method of Application” on the job post listed on the career portal.
Another way you can apply for Recent Oando Jobs
Application Closing Date
The Oando Recruitment exercise ends Soon
Note: There may be sub-sets of the generic job described above which require additional technical skills. This appendix to the generic job description can be developed to cover such situations.
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY NOW page but we promise to always give you the latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
- You can join our Twitter community where we share updated information on jobs.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Do not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;