Notore Chemical Industries Plc (Notore) is currently hiring to fill the positions on their career portal. This position is for applicants that meet the job requirements by the company.
Before we continue let’s look at what Notore Chemical Industries Plc (Notore) is about.
About Notore Chemical Industries Plc (Notore)
Notore Chemical Industries Plc (Notore) is one of the leading fertiliser and agro-allied companies in Africa. Our principal activities include the supply of premium fertilisers, appropriate education on best practices for farming and proper deployment of these practices for optimum results. We have built a robust network of professionals that support farmers and farming communities across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
List of jobs at Notore Chemical Industries Plc
Notore recruitment process
In this section, we will be telling you about the notore recruitment process, and how you can apply for new jobs posted by the company.
Basic Qualification/Requirements for Notore Chemical Industries Plc (Notore)
The qualification for this offer is based on the job they are recruiting for. Please use the Apply Now button on the table above to view the requirements.
- An O’Level Certificate (WAEC, NECO, GCE) with at least 5 credits including English and Mathematics
- A degree (B.sc, HND, OND, NCE ) in any discipline from a reputable Institution.
- Applicant should not exceed the company’s recruitment age at the time of application
- Experience in the Job Position you are vying for is also an advantage
- Relevant Hard Skills in the Job role you are applying for will be an advantage
- Soft Skills such as Communication Skills, Sales, People Management, Organisation as well as Teamwork are necessary.
How to Apply through Notore Chemical Industries Plc (Notore) career portal
- First, applicants need to select the job they wish to apply for on the table and click on the “Apply Now” link
- Next, read through the job description carefully to determine if you are qualified for the job advertised by Notore Chemical Industries Plc (Notore)
- Work on your resume/CV to fit the Job description, this is a selling point for you.
- After you must have reviewed your CV next is to apply for the job using the “Method of Application” on the job post listed on the career portal.
When is Application Closing Date
Each job application deadline varies. Select and open the job you wish to apply for. Read the job detail to know when the job application will be closing. It is advisable to apply before the closing date for the job.
All interested and qualified applicants are expected to read the requirement before applying for this offer. To apply for the ongoing recruitment 2022, ensure you have read all the presented requirements by clicking the APPLY NOW button above.
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY NOW page but we promise to always give you the latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
- Kindly attach CV in PDF format.
- Notore Chemical Industries Plc (Notore) is an equal opportunities employer and we promote gender equality in the company
- Notore Chemical Industries Plc (Notore) is a stable and mature company.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Does not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.