Chevron Nigeria Limited, in collaboration with its Joint Venture partner, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), is offering a number of University Scholarship Awards to suitably qualified Nigerian students.
2019 NNPC-Chevron JV National University Scholarship
E-applications are invited from full-time SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) degree students studying any of the under-listed courses in Nigerian Universities:
- Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Science
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Geology/Geophysics/Geo Informatics
- Mass Communication/Journalism
- Mechanical/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Medicine & Surgery, Dentistry and Pharmacy
- Petroleum and Gas Engineering
- Business Administration/Economics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- This scholarship scheme is for all Nigerians only studying in any tertiary institution across the country.
- All applicants must have gained full time admission into an accredited Nigerian tertiary Institution.
- All applicants must be in their SECOND YEAR (i.e admitted on or before 2017/2018 academic session).
- All applicants must upload clear scanned copies of all documents to ascertain the genuineness of their claims.
Requirements for NNPC-Chevron JV National University Scholarship 2019.
Ensure you have all the needed document scanned and ready before continuing to the application page. Also, ensure that each document size does not exceed 150kb and the total size does noes not exceed 750kb.
- Admission Letter
- School Identity Card or Valid means of school identification
- Passport Photograph (clear background not older than three months).
- Transcript or Result statement duly signed and stamped from school stating previous session CGPA results clearly
- And Court Affidavit in a case of any mismatch of name in any of your document.
Method of applying for 2019 NNPC-Chevron JV National University Scholarship
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here To Apply
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Follow this Link above
- Click on “Apply Now” then create account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Enter your registered email and password to login.
- Enter your personal information, additional information, educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Submit Application” to submit information
- You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
- Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty.
- Applicants for the NNPC/CNL JV scholarship are ineligible to apply for any other scholarship program sponsored by Chevron Nigeria Limited, its JV partner, or any of its affiliates, including the Agbami Scholarship Program published simultaneously with this NNPC/CNL JV scholarship program.
- Only application submitted through this web address will be considered. Hard copies of any document submitted will not be processed. All interested students are advised to complete the e-application form online and upload all the required documents as requested at the web address indicated above.
- In line with our e-scholarship administration system, selected students will be invited for computer-administered qualifying tests in selected examination centers nationwide. Short-listed candidates for the qualifying test will be invited by email and SMS text messages. All applicants are therefore advised to ensure that their personal active gsm telephone numbers and personal active email addresses are properly entered into the e-forms on the web site.
- Applicants and successful candidates are not required to make any payments whatsoever during the evaluation or award of the scholarship
Deadline 18th September, 2019.