Nigeria LNG Limited Post Primary Scholarship Scheme 2020 / 2021, Interested and qualifies candidates should see the job details and apply.
Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG)
Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) invites applications from interested and qualified Primary school pupils for its 2020 / 2021 Post Primary Scholarship Award.
Nigeria LNG Limited Post Primary Scholarship Scheme 2020 / 2021
What are the Objective of this scheme
- The Scheme seeks to support high performing Basic Five and Six pupils through secondary school education.
Criteria for Award – Merit
The prospective beneficiary must:
- Be an indigene of NLNG host communities.
- Be a basic 5 or 6 pupil and must provide his / her Basic 5 or 6 result.
- Provide an attestation letter signed & stamped by the Head Teacher of his / her school (contact telephone number of the Head Teacher must be stated in the letter)
- Provide an indigene confirmation letter signed by the CDC Chairman or Chief in his / her community.
- Provide letter of identification from his/her Local Government Council.
- Provide a passport-sized photograph
- Not be a child or ward of staff of Nigeria LNG Limited.
When is the application closing?
The Nigeria LNG Limited Post Primary Scholarship application will be closing on the 6th November, 2020.
How to Apply for Nigeria LNG Limited Post Primary Scholarship Scheme
Interested and qualified candidates should click Here to Start Application
- Click on the “Social Performance” menu to select “Education” from the drop-down menu.
- Then click on the “PPSS Scholarship Application Link” on the “Related Links Section” of the page to access the application portal.
- Click on “Register Here” to create a profile and commence the application process.
You may also like this: Chevening Scholarship 2020/2021 Application [NIGERIA]
- All requested documents must be uploaded to avoid disqualification.
- Applicants must fill in valid contact details (email and telephone number) as these will be used to communicate the outcome of application.
- Applicants will be disqualified for falsification of documents.
- Application will be disqualified for non-adherence to criteria for this scheme.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the selection test.
- Applicants are advised to provide valid contact details (email address and / or telephone numbers) which they must check regularly after the selection test, as these will be used to communicate the outcome of their application.