Sterling Bank Plc is hiring recent graduates with a minimum of 2:2 for its ongoing Momship Program in Lagos, Nigeria.
Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full-service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
List of Sterling Bank Plc Momship Program
Applications are invited for:
|Content Writing||Apply Now|
|Quality Assurance||Apply Now|
|Digital Marketing||Apply Now|
|Graphics Design||Apply Now|
|Customer Service||Apply Now|
|Human Resources||Apply Now|
- We are all about nurturing careers and creating an enabling culture where our employees can live their best lives and do their best work; giving them more choices, control, and flexibility.
- We believe in the incredible potential of moms and this program has been designed to provide a seamless blend of motherhood and professional growth.
- Whether you have some experience or just starting in the industry, we have a place for you and we encourage you to join the Momship where you can chart your course to success and enjoy every step of the way.
Eligibility Criteria Application
You are a mom who meets the under listed criteria:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or HND with a minimum of 2.2 or Upper Credit
- A professional certificate and evidence of professional development courses
- A minimum of 1 year of professional experience before your career break
- We value diversity in our workplace and encourage qualified persons with disabilities and diverse professional, academic, and cultural backgrounds to apply.
What’s in for you?
At the very core of our business are our people. We are committed to investing in our people to ensure that they live their best lives and do their best work. No doubt, you will have everything you need to thrive, lead, and inspire, setting new benchmarks of achievement. You will:
- Participate in empowering opportunities that align with your expertise and interests.
- Connect with fellow mom professionals, share experiences and grow together. Talk about having a supportive community.
- Have a supportive and inclusive work culture where you feel empowered and your voice is heard.
- Access resources, and participate in workshops and mentoring programs to help you nurture and advance in your career.
- Enjoy flexibility at its best.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click the Apply Now button in the table above.
- Only candidates who meet the criteria will be shortlisted and contacted
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in our selection and employment practices based on race, colour, religion, gender, nationality, political affiliation, marital status or disability.
- All applications must be submitted via the provided application medium and during the respective application period. (We do not accept applications by email.)
- Multiple applications may lead to disqualification.