May & Baker Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2021 – May & Baker Nigeria Plc is hiring fresh graduates to fill the job vacancies in Nigeria. Applicants are meant to read the job requirements for each position before sending their application to May & Baker Nigeria Plc.
About May & Baker Nigeria Plc
May & Baker Nigeria Plc was founded on September 4, 1944, as Nigeria’s first pharmaceutical company. It has its origin in England, the United Kingdom in 1834 where three chemists founded Grimwade, May & Pickett, a firm for manufacturing chemicals for pharmaceutical products.
List of job Vacancies at May & Baker Nigeria Plc
We seek candidates with the required skills and competencies to fill the position below:
|District Sales Manager||Click here to know more|
|Secretary||Click here to know more|
|Formulation & Development Officer||Click here to know more|
|Procurement Planning Officer||Click here to know more|
Basic Qualification/Requirements for May & Baker Nigeria Plc Recruitment
The qualification for this offer is based on the job they are recruiting for. Please use the Apply Now button on the table above to view the requirements.
- An O’Level Certificate (WAEC, NECO, GCE) with at least 5 credits including English and Mathematics
- A degree (B.sc, HND, OND, NCE ) in any discipline from a reputable Institution.
- Applicant should not exceed 35 years old at the time of application depending on the position.
- Experience in the Job Position you are vying for is also an advantage
- Relevant Hard Skills in the Job role you are applying for will be an advantage
- Soft Skills such as Communication Skills, Sales, People Management, Organisation as well as Teamwork are necessary.
How to Apply through May & Baker career portal
- First, applicants need to select the job you wish to apply for on the table and click on the “Click here to know more” link
- Next, read through the job description carefully to determine if you are qualified for the job advertised by May & Baker Nigeria Plc
- Work on your resume/CV to fit the Job description, this is a selling point for you.
- After you must have reviewed your CV next is to apply for the job using the “Method of Application” on the job post listed on the career portal.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
When is Application Closing Date
Application for the positions above closes on 12th August 2021.
All interested and qualified applicants are expected to read the requirement before applying for this offer. To apply for the ongoing recruitment 2021, ensure you have read all the presented requirements by clicking the APPLY NOW button above.
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY NOW page but we promise to always give you the latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
- You can join our Twitter community where we share updated information on jobs.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Does not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;