Workforce Group Graduate Academy Programme 2021 Application. Please ensure you read through the requirements before applying for this position.
About Workforce Group
Workforce group is one of the leading Business Strategy & HR Consulting firms in Africa made up of multiple subsidiaries offering business advisory, learning & development, outsourcing, recruitment & assessment, and market entry & operations support.
Workforce Group has a staff strength of over 8000 people, and presence in 7 African countries and its headquarters are situated at The Zone (www.thezone.ng), a world-class purpose-built facility hired out to businesses for serviced private offices, meetings, training, hybrid conferences, retreats, strategy sessions, team building and corporate events.
From inception in 2004, we have helped clients across diverse industries/sectors such as Financial Services, Telecoms, Oil and Gas, Real Estate, Hospitality, Power, Entertainment, FMCG, etc., achieve their strategic goals and objectives. With an excellent track record spanning over a decade of delivering practical solutions and proven results to some of the most important and interesting companies in Nigeria, we have what it takes to help your organisation not only succeed, but acquire the right to win consistently in your chosen market. If people are your greatest asset and critical source of competitive advantage, then Workforce Group is your most valuable ally.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Workforce Academy Programme
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Academy
- The Workforce Academy Programme is a 1-month intensive programme designed to develop exceptional talents to implement effective and efficient outsourcing operations: Candidates will be taken through different screening processes to determine candidates that can thrive in a consulting environment.
The following attributes are required to join our talented teams through the Workforce Academy programme:
- Good leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Desire to work in a result-driven business environment.
- Ability to transform theoretical knowledge obtained during training into practical hands-on skills.
- Capacity to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work well in teams, confident, and able to express own views clearly.
- Adept in applying the knowledge acquired to solve practical problems.
- Aptitude for creative and analytical work in a problem-solving environment.
- Self-drive and high level of learning agility.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to acquire new skills and build on the existing knowledge they bring to the organisation in the following areas: HR Operations, Payroll Management, Client Service Management,Recruitment, etc.
- B.Sc / HND with Minimum Second Class Division or Lower Credit from a recognised institution.
- 1-2 years work experience.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Not older than 29 years by December 31st, 2021
Method of Application
All those Interested and qualified for Workforce Group Graduate Academy Programme should click here to apply
31st March, 2021.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.