SPIE Oil & Gas Services
Start a new job today with SPIE Oil & Gas Services as Welder. To begin please go through the job requirements.
SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East, and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
Job Title: Welder (M / F)
Employment Type: Contract
- Spie Nigeria Limited is actively looking for experienced WELDERS
- Experience wise, you will need to be experienced in welding and be confident in completing any welding tasks alone.
- Interpret and break down all levels of drawings.
- Maintained and repair structures by dismantling, reshaping and reassembling metal components using cutting torches and handtools
- Assess and plan work according to timeframes.
- Look for ways to make efficiencies and recommend process improvements.
- Extensive experience in Oil & Gas
- Extensive experience working as a Welder
- Relevant trade certificate with a minimum 6 years’ experience within stainless steel fabrication of pressure vessels.
- Good standard of TIG welding experience in stainless steel, including sanitary welds
- Experience in shutdown project is a strong plus
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit spie-job.talent-soft.com.