Warehouse Officer Job at Recore Limited. Make sure you go through the job details before applying for this position.
Recore Limited is an Outsourcing firm renowned for providing reliable support services to client companies and individuals. Managed by HR professionals, our forte revolves around the provision of skilled and unskilled manpower to our clients; we count on our support staff to offer professionalism and provide services at its best to clients. We take pride in providing the most trusted support services in the Outsourcing industry in Nigeria. Recore Limited is solely owned by Nigerians and has continued to thrive for the last 14 years with clients who enjoy our top-notch services. Other areas of our competencies include Recruitment, Training and Development, HR Consulting.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Update of stock cards on issue and receipt of materials.
- Timely Report Rendition; Daily – Warehouse Space Capacity Report, Average. Consumption Report.
- Weekly – Ageing Report, Cycle Count Report.
- Monthly – Monthly stock count, Stock Variation Report.
- Computing and informing on the Bill of Material to ensure materials are available for production.
- Raising of Purchase Requisition Note for items not included in the Bill of Material.
- Ensure Warehouse Storage condition is specified for the Material.
- Ensure compliance for all regulatory requirements (OSHAS, FSMS, QMS, EMS)
- Daily stock Reconciliation- Physical vs. Navision.
- Weekly Cycle Count and Monthly stock count.
- Receipt of materials from vendors, external warehouses and product returns.
- Proper documentation of materials received from vendors, external warehouses and product returns.
- Issue of Materials to Production.
- Transfer of material between warehouses, both external and HQ.
- Supervision of Store assistants and 3PL Supplier of Labour and forklift operators.
- Ensure safe working conditions in his/her work area.
Education / Knowledge, Skills
Education / Knowledge:
- B.Sc / HND in any Social Sciences or any other with years of experience
- Training in Inventory and Warehouse Management, Computer Literacy and online inventory Accounting.
- Minimum of 1-year working experience or a fresh graduate with minimum Second Class Lower
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
16th November, 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org