Website Winock Solar Limited
Winock Solar Limited is recruiting candidates for a Vice President of Technical.
About the Company
Winock Solar Limited is a company that combines its deep knowledge of consumer behavior and climatic conditions to deliver affordable Lease to own solar services to Micro businesses in Nigeria.
Job Title: Vice President of Technical
Company: Winock Solar Limited
- The Vice President of Technical is responsible for all activities related to the solar technology roadmap and technical services.
- The VP of Technical will provide industry level insight on trends and collaborate with other top executives to plan, utilize, and apply the company’s competitive advantages to further revenue growth.
- The VP of Technology will provide leadership to the day-to-day technical services team.
- In addition, this position will be an advocate for the company’s technical efforts, both internally and externally, including strategic partners, customers and investors.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Constantly interface with the C.E.O to clearly translate business strategy into technical strategy
- Provide technology and technical vision and strategy focused on new technologies, industry trends, the solar value chain and new product opportunities Prepare a summary for executive decision making
- Assist the CEO in defining and monitoring quarterly and annual
- Objectives and Key Results (OKRs)
- Provide leadership, direction and management to technical services team
- Provide technical support to other business functions of the company
- Lead the company’s effort in building a world class technical team
- Minimum 6 years of solid senior management experience in the solar industry
- Minimum of undergraduate Degree or equivalent in a relevant field of study
- Strong and practical knowledge of solar components
- Solid analytic skills, coupled with a strong understanding of businesses concepts
- Strong technical writing
- Superior Communications style (verbal, written, negotiating, listening)
- Above market salary rate
- Performance bonus plan
- Pension and NHIS contribution
- Employee stock option, depending on experience and commitment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job please visit winocksolar.com.