ATTENTION!!! FOLLOWS US ON GOOGLE NEWS and be the first to know about high paying job vacancies so you can apply IMMEDIATELY. Click here to JOIN GOOGLE NEWS.
Website Winock Solar Limited
Winock Solar Limited is recruiting candidates for a Vice President of Operations.
About the Company
Winock Solar Limited is a company that combines its deep knowledge of consumer behavior and climatic conditions to deliver affordable Lease to own solar services to Micro businesses in Nigeria.
Job Title: Vice President of Operations
Company: Winock Solar Limited
- The Vice President of Operations is mainly responsible for translating Winock Solar’s business strategy into a clear operations strategy
- This entails formulating, implementing, monitoring and improving the organisation’s operations process for marketing, installation and maintenance
- The role is the bridge between the C.E.O and day-to-day operations team.
- Constantly interface with the C.E.O to clearly translate business strategy into operations strategy
- Assist the CEO in defining and monitoring quarterly and annual
- Objectives and Key Results (OKRs)
- Clearly define easy to follow operations processes for key business activities
- Clearly define and monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for key business activities
- Provide operations process training to day-to-day operations team members
- Manage operations team members to ensure that the operations process is being followed as defined
- Assist the Technical Manager in planning and scheduling installation and maintenance activities
- Assist the Accountant in designing weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual budget
- Receive daily report from the CRM Manager on marketing, installation and maintenance activities
- Provide weekly reports to the C.E.O and make clear suggestions on areas of improvement
- Keep up-to-date on global best operations leadership and management practices
- Able to work within a meritocratic organisation with high standards
- Able to work independently and within a team
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 6 years of solid experience working within an Operations
- team as a Senior Manager
- Experience in Solar will be highly advantageous
- Familiarity with KPIs and CRMs is required
- Driver’s licence is required.
- Above market salary rate
- Pension and NHIS contribution
- Employee stock option, depending on experience and commitment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org