Website Winock Solar Limited
Winock Solar Limited is recruiting candidates for a Vice President of Operations.
About the Company
Winock Solar Limited is a company that combines its deep knowledge of consumer behavior and climatic conditions to deliver affordable Lease to own solar services to Micro businesses in Nigeria.
Job Title: Vice President of Operations
Company: Winock Solar Limited
- The Vice President of Operations is mainly responsible for translating Winock Solar’s business strategy into a clear operations strategy
- This entails formulating, implementing, monitoring and improving the organisation’s operations process for marketing, installation and maintenance
- The role is the bridge between the C.E.O and day-to-day operations team.
- Constantly interface with the C.E.O to clearly translate business strategy into operations strategy
- Assist the CEO in defining and monitoring quarterly and annual
- Objectives and Key Results (OKRs)
- Clearly define easy to follow operations processes for key business activities
- Clearly define and monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for key business activities
- Provide operations process training to day-to-day operations team members
- Manage operations team members to ensure that the operations process is being followed as defined
- Assist the Technical Manager in planning and scheduling installation and maintenance activities
- Assist the Accountant in designing weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual budget
- Receive daily report from the CRM Manager on marketing, installation and maintenance activities
- Provide weekly reports to the C.E.O and make clear suggestions on areas of improvement
- Keep up-to-date on global best operations leadership and management practices
- Able to work within a meritocratic organisation with high standards
- Able to work independently and within a team
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 6 years of solid experience working within an Operations
- team as a Senior Manager
- Experience in Solar will be highly advantageous
- Familiarity with KPIs and CRMs is required
- Driver’s licence is required.
- Above market salary rate
- Pension and NHIS contribution
- Employee stock option, depending on experience and commitment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com