Utopia Media Group
The management Utopia Media Group is currently hiring Social Media Manager. Please before you apply make sure you go through the requirements before applying.
Utopia Media Group is a Lagos Based Online Business Development Company helping businesses with a full suite of online marketing services. UMG has consistently, through its different companies, focused on getting clients measurable results utilizing a direct response approach across multiple marketing channels. Everything we do is centred around achieving your strategic objectives.
Job Title: Social Media Manager
- Utopia Media Group is in search of a talented Social Media Manager to be part of its internal creative department.
- As a Social Media Manager, you will lead social campaigns and work closely with internal and external partners to deliver best-in-class campaigns.
- The right person for this role thrives in a collaborative work environment, has extreme attention to detail and is passionate about the social media landscape.
- If you are someone who gains personal satisfaction for pushing boundaries both creatively and strategically, then this is great role for you.
- Ideate and innovate within the social space by developing creative strategic campaigns that elevate Utopia Media Group and subsidiaries.
- Drive organic and paid social content strategy to cultivate deeper conversation and earned media around Utopia Media Group.
- Develop social goals and track performance to understand the effectiveness of a campaign, making strategic recommendations for continuous optimizations.
- Drive best-in-class social media campaigns from creative production to fan engagement.
- Work closely and collaboratively with internal teams, including Business Development, Creative, Media, and Production.
- Develop positive relationships with talent, reps, and studio partners.
- 2+ years of professional experience in social media at a network or studio.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative working style.
- Ability to use social or insight tools to pull and analyze trends and data.
- Proven results building a social following from the ground up while creating a strong fan engagement strategy to foster advocacy for a series.
- Extraordinary project management and organizational skills.
- Deep understanding of the entertainment social media landscape, platform standard methodologies and a clear grasp of consumers’ social media habits.
- in social media publishing and engagement best practices.
Method of Application
16th June, 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com