Utilities Engineer Job at Kimberly-Clark. Please read the requirement before applying for this position.
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Utilities Engineer
Worker Type: Employee
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
Time Type: Full time
- To ensure all Utility / Facility operations and equipment are managed, always maintained and operated at their maximum efficiencies
- All equipment, procedures and control are continuously improved to guarantee quality and higher efficiencies.
- Ensure all utility and facility equipment are maintained in a “Safe to operate” condition at all times while promoting all aspects of safe working practices to meet all safety and housekeeping objectives of the plant.
- To optimize the utilities for the Manufacturing process through provision of uninterrupted Power, Air, Cooling and Water.
- To plan, organize and control Utility projects
- Identify issues and opportunities for improvement through modifications and upgrades.
- Manage changes in process requirements brought by changes in product specifications and productivity requirements.
- Train, develop and up skill personnel by means of on the job as well as technical and generic training.
- Communications – provide relevant and timely communications at all levels.
- Support and manage cost structures in line with the budget
- Ensuring world class reliability during continues production cycle
Good To Have
- Above average computer literacy is required.
- Prior experience working with a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) would be an advantage
- Excellent knowledge on gas/diesel generators, Compressors, chillers and water distribution systems design & maintenance.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Good leadership qualities in line with company policies and practices.
- Excellent knowledge in design, process improvement and maintenance.
- Minimum of a B.Sc Degree / HND in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent tertiary education.
- Minimum of 5-7 years previous engineering and utilities maintenance experience in FMCG environment
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
- This is a new role.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit kimberlyclark.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.