Upper Primary Teacher (Key Stage 2) at BIS International. Please ensure you read the job requirements before applying for this position.
MBIS, a reputable Nursery and Primary School, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Upper Primary Teacher (Key Stage 2)
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to appoint a creative and enthusiastic Key Stage 2 Teacher.
- If you are a Primary teacher with a growth mindset; you love teaching and have a passion for learning, then our children needs you!
For your application to be successful, you must meet the following criteria:
- MUST reside in Ibadan and be able to easily commute to Jericho, Ibadan
- Bachelor’s Degree in English Language / Primary Education gained from a reputable Institution, plus a Post Graduate qualification in the same or similar field will be an advantage
- Minimum of 3 years experience, thorough knowledge and understanding of the British Curriculum gained from working in a similar role
- Knowledge and experience of teaching phonics is preferred and an added advantage
- Be able to teach a full range of subject areas for this year group
- Well developed teaching skills in the core subject areas (English, Mathematics and Science are a MUST
- Be passionate about teaching and be able to provide our pupils engaging and exciting learning experiences
- Have high expectations for behaviour, attainment and progress
- Effective classroom management and evidence of outstanding teaching skills
- Have an understanding of the importance of pupil tracking and progress
- Thorough understanding of best practices in teaching
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be confident in using ICT and media to support your work and the children’s learning.
- Have an appreciation of the importance of safeguarding in educational settings.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- MUST demonstrate Primary Education training and experience of the British Curriculum on their CV and Cover Letter.
- Do not respond to this advert if you do not meet the requirements listed above
To apply for this job please visit gmail.com .