UI / UX Designer at BuyPower. Please ensure you read the job requirements before applying for this position.
BuyPower is simplifying consumer payments in Nigeria starting with utilities and enabling energy access across Africa. We are building the next generation of energy services in Nigeria. We’ve made a lot of progress but are yet to scratch the potentials within the consumer payment space. We are a team of smart and energetic people that’s changing the way consumer payments work in Nigeria. We believe that we’ll win by getting the best talent on our team as mediocre teams do not build great companies. Working with BuyPower is an opportunity to make an impact in a young team and do work that really matters.
We’re seeking qualified candidates to join our team in the capacity below:
Job Title: UI / UX Designer
Locations: Abuja and Lagos
Job Type: Full-Time
- We are looking for a Creative UI/UX Designer to join our team. As an UI/UX Designer at BuyPower, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience.
- You will be designing graphic user interface, gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and performing other related tasks.
Responsibilities – What You’II Do
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and image
Qualifications – What we are looking out for
- B.Sc. in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Figma, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
What’s In It For You
- Highly competitive salary ($8,000 – $12,000)
- Work with the smartest and coolest people while building innovative products and solving problems
- Flexi-work and paid annual leave days
- Premium health insurance
- Free lunch, data allowance, performance bonus and many other benefits
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit angel.co.