Youngstars Foundation is an African youth NGO that is raising young people and building youth organizations to proactively improve leadership, democratic governance, and innovations in the continent.
Job Title: TV / Social Media Video Presenter (Female)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Creating, writing, rehearsing, and production of scripts
- Ideation of new programmes and shows in line with the company’s core
- Undertaking relevant background research
- Hosting events
SEE ALSO: How to find your employment history
- First degree or HND in Social Science, Communication, Social Marketing, Economics, Law, Political Science or International Relations, and other related fields with at least 3 – 10years of work experience.
- Postgraduate and/or professional qualifications in relevant fields will be an added advantage.
- Out of the box thinker and a doer
- Understanding of gender and women development issues.
- Excellent verbal and interactive communication skills.
- Excellent writing skills including story writing and copy writing skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Proficiency in cloud software applications (Skydrive, Dropbox, Google Docs)
- Ability to multi-task, respond rapidly and work without supervision.
- Have sense of detail, positive and team spirit.
- 1-3 years’ experience
- NGN75,000 – 100,000 / Month
30th November 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.