Travel Concierge Internship at Travelconet
Travelconet is currently recruiting for Travel Concierge Internship at there Abuja office. Please read below to know more about this offer.
Job Title: Travel Concierge (Internship)
Duration: 6 Months 2019/2020
About the Internship Programme at Travelconet
Travelconet is scaling its mission to advance human potential by creating this amazing opportunity for undergraduate and graduate students from the Nigeria Aviation School to advance their learning and development and gain hands on work experience through practical training.
During this programme, you will have the opportunity to support the operations of one of these departments:
- Marketing: Manages the perception of Travelconet brand; builds awareness and drive sales.
- Operations: Creates and sustains Travelconet business environment.
It’s our hope that the experience and exposure gained during the Travelconet Abuja Internship Programme will give you a solid foundation for your career in future.
About Travelconet – The Company
Travelconet is an emerging travel management company in Abuja, Nigeria. Whose services cover major aspect of travel from Flight booking to Hotel reservations, Visa processing, tours services, corporate travel management and other add-on services
- You must be enrolled in an Undergraduate programme or graduate of Nigeria aviation school at the time of application and during the internship. This programme is not for volunteers or post graduate job seekers.
- You must embody our EPIC Values.
- The internship program runs within 6 months after successful candidates are converted to staff of Travelconet
Benefits & Compensation
- Well equipped working environment.
- Opportunity to improve and gain practical knowledge of aviation and travel management.
- Also earn commission on sales generated.
How to apply
Send in an application Or make a submission at Suit 41 Jam Nab Plaza Garki ll Abuja, off Sapele street, Ladoke Akintola Boulevard, Garki 2, Abuja.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.