Negotiation and Conflict Management Group (NCMG) International
Training Officer at Negotiation and Conflict Management Group (NCMG) International
About the Company
Negotiation and Conflict Management Group (NCMG) International – Founded in 1996, Negotiation and Conflict Management Group (NCMG) International is an independent non-profit, non-governmental organisation committed to access to justice and peacebuilding in Africa.
Job Title: Training Officer
Company: Negotiation and Conflict Management Group (NCMG) International
The Training Officer coordinates the executive, academic and student programs and activities that enable the effective running of the training division. The Officer works in areas such as sourcing for participants, registration for executive training programs, quality assurance and data management.
The Officer has the overall responsibility for initiating and maintaining the permanent record of each participant in any of our trainings including the organization, supervision and coordination of all pre-training activities.
- Responsible for design coordination and organisation of all NCMG Training and Conferences including the annual ADR Conference;
- Research and recommend ADR related training program for divers sector of the Economy;
- Design marketing strategies and market all NCMG Training programs;
Works with the faculty in coordinating the time schedule for programmes including of training space; maintains accurate records of all courses, curriculum and lectures notes/slides.
- Contributes to policy and planning with committees including Management Committee, Governing Council, etc;
- Assist with students’ enrolment and marketing activities;
- Administers each ‘student’s lifecycle’ from registration to completion of the Training
- Provides administrative support to instructors/faculty;
- Liaison with participants and dealing with queries and complaints procedures;
- Maintains high levels of quality assurance, including course evaluation and course approval procedures;
- Prepares reports, updates and statistics for internal and external use;
- Liaison with partner institutions, other institutions, external agencies, government departments and prospective delegates;
- Responds to all enquiries from prospective delegates;
- Organizes and facilitates a variety of educational or social activities.
- Acts in any other capacity as maybe recommended by the NCMG International Monitor, track and evaluate all activities during programmes for future improvements Arrange for all protocol needs
Essential Qualifications & Attributes
- At least 3-5 years of experience working in training, consultancy and related field.
- Knowledge of ADR, international peace building and advocacy issues at the global level.
- Strong Organizational skills, and the ability to work autonomously combined with experience working remotely and in support of programs abroad.
- Good marketing skills to influence prospective participants and other external stakeholders in training programs.
- Strong analytical, writing, editing and verbal skills for communicating with broad and diverse stakeholders.
- Creative, energetic and innovative approach to identifying solutions.
- Effective as a collaborator in complex internal and external organizations.
- Ability to work with efficiency and diplomacy.
- Proven ability to build and cultivate strong relationships.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications including CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Ref: Training Officer” as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com