ATTENTION!!! FOLLOWS US ON GOOGLE NEWS and be the first to know about high paying job vacancies so you can apply IMMEDIATELY. Click here to JOIN GOOGLE NEWS.
Nigeria Financial Correspondent
Thomson Reuters is one of the world’s most trusted provider of answers, helping professionals make confident decisions and run better businesses. Our customers operate in complex arenas that move society forward — law, tax, compliance, government, and media – and face increasing complexity as regulation and technology disrupts every industry.
Job Title: Nigeria Financial Correspondent
Req #: JREQ135571
Job Function: News & Editorial
- Reuters is looking for an energetic correspondent to lead coverage of financial markets, monetary policy and the banking sector in Nigeria. Based in Lagos, the correspondent will report on a key emerging market, Africa’s biggest economy and top oil producer.
- We are looking for someone who is equally comfortable covering market-sensitive stories in real time, breaking news about mergers and acquisitions, and crafting deeply reported features on policymakers’ sometimes unconventional strategies to stimulate growth and diversify Nigeria’s economy away from oil.
- There will also be opportunities to participate in other aspects of our coverage, from Nigeria’s thriving film industry to its bloody insurgencies.
You should have:
- Experience reporting on financial or equities markets
- A proven ability to build strong market sources and break news
- A background in real-time news
- An ability to explain complex markets to a broad business audience
- Strong news judgement and writing skills
- Experience using data and analytical tools to highlight trends
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
To apply for this job please visit jobs.thomsonreuters.com.