Website NLNG Ship Management Limited
Third Officer at NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Interested and qualified candidates should see the job details and apply.
NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML)
NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) was incorporated as a private limited liability company on 9th October 2008 as a subsidiary of Nigeria LNG Limited. The company provides a wide range of shipping services covering training, manning, fleet management, terminal management services and consultancy services.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Third Officer
- The Third Officer under-studies and assists the Second Officer. He must keep a navigational watch.
- During cargo operations, he will assist with cargo operations, stability, ballast operations, moorings and ship security during the period of his watch.
- The is responsible for the safety of all personnel working for him.
- He is responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of all deck portable fire fighting equipment and lifesaving appliances.
- He is responsible to the Master for the completion of records of on-board training.
- Where required shall act as nominated officer for the GMDSS station with responsibility for associated tests and records.
- He is responsible for the upkeep of the Recreational and Technical library.
- The Third Officer must carry out any lawful command and delegated duty as issued by the Master.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit nsml.com.