Territory Sales Manager at Lumos Nigeria. See the requirement for this job before applying for this position.
Lumos Nigeria offers clean and affordable solar power to a market of 1.3 billion potential customers who live off the electricity grid.Lumos enables people to replace hazardous and expensive kerosene generators and lanterns with modern solar electricity that can power lights, cellphones, fans, computers, TVs and other small electronic devices (all at once, every day). By offering Solar Power as a Service, Lumos offers homes and small businesses a simple and affordable way to pay for electricity in small installments using their mobile phones.
Job Title: Territory Sales Manager
Reporting Relationship (Line Manager): Regional Manager
- The Territory Sales Officer is to sustain and enhance targeted total revenue in designated areas or territories by effective implementation of planned sales and distribution strategies that are aimed at growing market share and increasing profitability at the region.
- Ensure territory sales volumes are met.
- Identify, onboard, manage and grow direct distribution partners and partner outlets in line with growth plans within assigned territory
- Manage LDP relationship (ordering & sales)
- Spot-checks all associates i.e. Channel officer, LDP Reps, canvassers, Rickshaw ridders and M&P) weekly.
- Ensure optimal performance of Sales channel within assigned territory
- Random sampling of 5% of leads generated by sales associate within assigned territory
- Report marketing
- Ensure brand visibility within assigned territory
- Identify market opportunity
- Report competition activity.
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills:
- 1st degree is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Minimum of 3 years Sales experience specifically in the Solar market/industry
- Local Knowledge and experience
- Existing relationship with existing and potential trade partners
- Previous experience managing activation team and sales agents will be an added advantage.
- Strong Technical Selling knowledge
- Planning and Time Management skills
- Proven ability to work with minimum direct supervision
- Strong communication, persuasion and interpersonal skills
- Good presentation and reporting skills
- Strong work ethic with positive attitude towards delivery of results
- Ownership, leadership, and problem-solving skills.
6th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Note to: [email protected] using the “Job Title and Location” as the subject of the mail. e.g (Territory Sales Manager Badagry).
To apply for this job please visit lumos.com.ng .