Kwik Delivery – We are a new start-up platform company in the logistics market in Nigeria committed to offering reliable and secure parcel shipping services within large metropolitan areas. Operations started in Lagos in Q2 2019.
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Who You Are
- You are an experienced Telesales Officer with the ability to persuade prospective and existing customers to buy our products and services.
- You are detailed, creative and curious. A strategic mind and researcher with great work ethics.
- You possess an in-depth knowledge about sales, emotional intelligence and customer experience.
- A fast learner that is knowledgeable about the company’s products.
- You have the capability to work under pressure, being resolute and self-motivated. You must be tech savvy and feel comfortable using technology on a daily basis.
What You’ll Do
- Ask questions to understand customer enquiries and requirements and close sales.
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed.
- Address any questions or issues customers may have
- Enter and update customer information in the database.
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner.
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation.
- Go the extra mile to meet and surpass sales quota and facilitate future sales (20% conversion rate). Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information.
- Report to the Sales Manager on sales, conversion and retention on a weekly basis and monthly basis.
- Contact inactive customers to inform them about our products and services
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Participating in sales team meetings.
- All other tasks assigned by your line manager.
What You’ll Bring:
- BA / BSc degree or relevant practical experience
- 2– 3 years prior experience as a Tele sales officer
Experience in Logistics, B2B sales and online food will be an added advantage:
- Hand on experience with sales tools such as CRM software
- Ability and willingness to learn about products and services specifications and benefits
- Excellent communication skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Research skills .
- Ease of use of Microsoft Office and a variety of tech platforms.
Life at Kwik
- Join a diverse, passionate & driven team of all backgrounds
- Casual work environment
- Comprehensive health benefits to fit your needs
- Competitive salary
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.