Nigerian Stock Exchange
Technology Business Analyst recruitment is currently ongoing at the Nigerian Stock Exchange. This is for graduate with qualifications that suit the requirement below;
About Nigerian Stock Exchange
The Nigerian Stock Exchange, services the largest economy in Africa, and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets. The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more. It is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
Job Title: Technology Business Analyst
Division: Shared Services Division
Department: Technology Services Department
Report to: Team Lead, IT Project Management Grade: Executive Assistant – Officer
Estimated Date of Resumption: Monday, March 23, 2020
- The aim of this role is to support the Project Management Office Team to work closely with business partners and team members to document business processes / requirements and recommend process improvements and document processes within the new system.
- The job holder must be a high-energy, hands-on individual with strength of convictions and be able to present outstanding teamwork, interpersonal and communication skills, in addition to technical skills and adapting to new and evolving technologies.
- The Nigerian Stock Exchange serves the largest economy in Africa, and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets.
- The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more. It is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
- Prepares a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Liaises with the Team Lead, Project Management Office to develop, agree project objectives, performance requirements and identifies project participants for approved projects
- Maintains strict adherence to the budgetary guidelines, quality and safety standards
- Co-coordinates the efforts of all third-parties involved in the project lifecycle
- Develops project templates to ensure that all project information is appropriately documented and secured, and ensures all financial records are up to date
- Produces weekly reports dashboards for the Team Lead, showing progress against outstanding milestones, status, resource requirements, issues, risks and dependencies, organize complex information
- Develops project status reports for management and funders, and liaises with the Strategy team to develop reporting dashboards, as may be required
- Consolidates project reports from key stakeholders for monthly reviews
- Performs regular assessments of projects with departmental heads and project managers to ensure project management standards are followed when supervising projects
- Ensures that project deliverables are completed on time, within budget and at the required level of quality.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and users to elicit and document user requirements and develop solution / functional specifications and user stories for software development team
- Document all requirements and the business solution such that stakeholders, the development team and test team understand them clearly to go about their tasks
- Assess the impact of the solution on various stakeholders
- Develop product documentation and training materials (including videos, if applicable) and deliver training
- Under the guidance of the Team Lead – Technology PMO, develop performance metrics, analyze customer usage patterns, and complete other data analytics projects
- Collaborate with the Project Managers and Developers to translate Business Requirements into products and services
- Play a key role in the Quality Assurance and User Acceptance of the software products
- Monitors and revises project plans, and escalates issues and or risks as they arise in line with agreed criteria
- Manages the project planning, budgeting, and resource identification process as needed
- Determines the resources (time, money, equipment, etc,) required to complete projects
- Ensures optimal allocation and use of resources – labour, materials and equipment and liaises with Procurement to ensure resource acquisition at the most favourable terms
- Support other members of the team in delivery of the departmental goals and objectives
- Conduct research as the need arises.
- Perform other related duties as may be assigned from time to time
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ post – NYSC relevant project management experience
- Relevant professional qualification e.g. PMI-PMP, PMI-BA, IIBA-CBAP/CCBA or Prince II or other Professional Business Analysis/Project Management certification, will be an added advantage.
- To successfully deliver the above goals, the right candidate must have: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other Sciences, an engineering discipline or equivalent
- People Management
- Project Management
- Risk Management.
- Analytical Thinking
- Data Gathering and Analysis
- Planning and Organizing
- Attention to Detail
- Effective Communication Skills (Written & Oral)
Application Deadline 26th January, 2020.
Method of Application
All Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
To apply for this job please visit www.nse.com.ng.