Tek Experts is a leading, global provider of business and IT support services, and a developer of technologies that enhance the customer experience by enabling our teams to work more effectively. Whether it’s providing follow-the-sun software support services that deliver exceptional customer experiences, developing technologies that enable sales teams to increase and retain revenue or training and developing people to be the best they can be, our focus is always on putting the customer first.
Job Title: Technical Trainer
Company: Tek Experts
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
What you’ll be doing
- Understand training program goals and how they impact the Support Engineers development
- Deliver highly engaging classroom technical training to classes of 20-25 employees.
- Co-deliver multi-week enterprise training programs that prepare employees to perform on the job.
- Use a variety of advanced teaching methods that are proven to develop knowledge and skill through interaction and classroom practice.
- Facilitate blended learning, live virtual, simulations, and role plays to develop skills.
- Apply knowledge of instructional design and performance development to recommend changes that will improve program results.
- Work with a team of course designers and technical experts to develop course materials.
- Work closely with technical experts and business managers to review content and ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Collect data from class activities. Evaluate progress of individuals and take actions as appropriate to coach performance of the employees.
- Communicate progress and results of training to managers, coaches, and team leads.
- Organize items required for classes including materials, system access, facilities, and equipment.
- Observe employees on the job to gain a deep understanding of good performance. Use knowledge to develop course materials that simulate the job in the classroom.
- Continuously build your knowledge of customers, product, systems, and processes in order to quickly learn new course materials.
Skills and experience you’ll need
- At least 2 years’ experience delivering technical training.
- At least 1 years’ experience training Microsoft products.
- Previous instructional design experience is considered an advantage
Why Tek Experts?
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
Method of Application
All those interested in this job vacancy should click here to begin the application now
To apply for this job please visit tekexperts.avature.net.