Website Tek Experts
Technical Trainer at Tek Experts, Interested and qualified candidates should see the job detail and apply.
Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Trainer
About the Role
- You will be responsible for identifying and developing key Microsoft technical training courses for our teams, as well as the primary facilitator through instructor-led learning (ILT) or online (e-learning).
- You will be responsible for developing a wide variety of job skills, and technical training courses as needed to build the technical competency of the Tek-Experts Technical Support Engineers.
- Supporting the operations teams, you will monitor the usage of the tools and evaluation of the learning in the success of the teams.
What you’ll be doing
- Understand training program goals and how they impact the Support Engineers development
- Deliver highly engaging classroom technical training to classes of 20-25 employees.
- Co-deliver multi-week enterprise training programs that prepare employees to perform on the job.
- Use a variety of advanced teaching methods that are proven to develop knowledge and skill through interaction and classroom practice.
- Facilitate blended learning, live virtual, simulations, and role plays to develop skills.
- Apply knowledge of instructional design and performance development to recommend changes that will improve program results.
- Work with a team of course designers and technical experts to develop course materials.
- Work closely with technical experts and business managers to review content and ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Collect data from class activities. Evaluate progress of individuals and take actions as appropriate to coach performance of the employees.
- Communicate progress and results of training to managers, coaches, and team leads.
- Organize items required for classes including materials, system access, facilities, and equipment.
- Observe employees on the job to gain a deep understanding of good performance. Use knowledge to develop course materials that simulate the job in the classroom.
- Continuously build your knowledge of customers, product, systems, and processes in order to quickly learn new course materials.
What you’ll need
- At least 2 years’ experience delivering technical training.
- At least 1 years’ experience training Microsoft products.
- Previous instructional design experience is considered an advantage
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit www.tek-experts.com.