Concrete Logistics Limited
Concrete Logistics Limited is currently recruiting to fill the position of a Technical Sales Representative at there Lagos office.
Concrete Logistics Limited is a concrete waterproofing and construction service company and has operated in the Nigerian Market for over 8 years. We have built a strong reputation working with many of the leading construction firms and consultants in the industry.
Job Title: Technical Sales Representative
Your core duties and responsibilities will be as follows plus any other work that your Line Manager may deem relevant to your job:
- Maximize market potential by developing and maintaining a network of professional relationships with contractors, applicators and distributors within assigned territory to create competitive advantage for CLL, by creating, tracking and converting CCL specifications and converting competitor specifications on construction projects.
- Introduce, demonstrate and promote all current and new products
- Maximize market penetration in territory.
- Conduct presentations and technical training sessions.
- Achieve area monthly budgeted sales by driving increased sales and market position.
- Maintain and increase sales volume with established accounts and seek new projects and delivering effective customer service.
- Develop and manage an opportunity pipeline of projects with significant revenue opportunities for CCL and track using CRM system.
- Drive revenue through key contacts at all levels including owners, architects, QS, consultants, general contractors and applicators
- Work close with CCL marketing to successfully promote new technologies and services.
- Leverage the CLL product range to maximize revenue per project. Develop awareness of competitive products and marketing practices and keep management informed.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, training programs, exhibitions, association meetings, and trade shows.
- Present a highly professional company image at all times, operating to a high ethical and legal code of conduct.
- Presents oneself at all times in suitable businesslike dress, appearance, and behavior.
- Daily submission of the sales activity report.
- Monthly submission of 3 Month rolling forecast by projects.
The candidate is expected to meet the following criteria required to perform the role:
- Has a degree or HND in Architecture, Quantity Surveying or Engineering.
- The ideal candidate will have experience of selling within the construction industry with a proven successful track record in sales.
- Key attributes associated with this role include excellent technical and commercial skills.
- Civil, Building, Structural Engineering, or Architectural professional qualification preferred but not essential.
- Strong commercial awareness with the ability to understand and communicate value propositions of construction products and systems.
- Excellent presentation skills to individuals and groups.
- Proven abilities in account prospecting and management.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently.
- Knowledge of the construction industry and procurement process from design to the award of contract. With the ability to understand influencers and decision-makers within the decision-making process.
- Ability to read technical construction drawings.
- Professional and mature attitude.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Proficient in Windows, Word, PowerPoint, Excel & Outlook.
- Good time management and telephone skills.
You may also like this; Sterling Bank Recruitment Begins Application [UPDATED]
Method of Application
27th July, 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com