Technical Instructor (Electrical) – Cement at Dangote Group. Please go through the job requirements before sending your application.
The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer, and Steel sector of the economy.
Job Title: Technical Instructor (Electrical) – Cement
Ref Number: Instructor-ACAD – 002
Location: Gboko, Benue
Employment Type: Full time
- Responsible for training coordination and instructional activities, including leading, mentoring, and coaching of trainees in electrical / instruments workshop practices.
- Develop and implement curriculum in Electrical and Instrumentation workshop practice.
- formulate and explain different maintenance strategies.
- Teach basic electrics, instruments, and automation engineering.
- Supervises trainees through workshop tasks.
- Coaches trainees on workshop practices.
- Evaluate trainees’ skills in workshop practices.
- Prepares and deliver accurate report on training activities routinely and timely.
- Identify and address all trainees’ welfare issues timely.
- Ensure uninterrupted workshop supplies and consumables.
- Develop, lead and conduct practical workshop instructions for the vocational trainees.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Electrical/Electronic Engineering from a reputable Institution.
- Minimum of 5 years of cognitive experience in training / instructional activities.
Skills and Competencies:
- Able to teach electrics, instruments, and automation engineering.
- Demonstrate understanding and ability to teach basic electricity, uses of electrical measuring instruments and tools plus electrical machines and installation standards.
- Ability to demonstrate the calibration and maintenance of instrumentation and automation systems including field devices, PLCs, WFDs, Gamer ray sensors (XRD & XRF), FLS Expert Control System (ECS, ACESYS, QCX, PXP, and PLG).
- Ability demonstrates proper use of electrical/ instruments workshop tools and equipment.
- Ability to develops and implement a curriculum in electrics/ instrument workshop practice.
- Ability to formulate and explain different maintenance strategies.
- Good knowledge of typical plant maintenance schedule and implementation.
- Good knowledge of the basic principles needed in troubleshooting and maintenance of transformers, drives, and electric motors.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.