First Bank of Nigeria Limited
Team Member, Business Process Improvement Job at First Bank of Nigeria Limited. Make sure you read through the job requirements before applying for this job.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has an international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone, and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the positions of:
Job Title: Team Lead, Business Process Improvement
Job Schedule: Full time
- Drive the assurance review of Business application in the bank
- Ensure audit exception are fixed within due dates
- Manage team members to bring out their best and achieve positive results
Duties & Responsibilities
- Acts in the absence of the Head, Digital Business Audit
- Plan, coordinate and oversee the evaluation of Business Process Improvement related audits/reviews
- Manage and report to appropriate stakeholders the status of all exceptions arising from:
- Digital business audits
- E-Fraud & Information Security investigations,
- Risk assessment carried out from time to time,
- External Auditors (CBN, PWC, PKF & NDIC) related to Digital Business audit to ensure they are fixed to improve the processes and operations
- Provides leadership to Business Process Improvement audit teams in the various audit engagements to ensure the audits are performed in line with Internal Audit Methodology and relevant professional standards
- Provides first level assurance review of team outputs and ensures knowledge sharing and on the job coaching of team members
- Coordinate the review of Change Management Framework
- Coordinate execution of exception management process to ensure audit issues are fixed within due dates and appropriate stakeholders communicated of outcomes
- Ensure periodic (Monthly, Quarterly, etc) draft management reports are produced
- Establish and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders (Executive Management, key internal partners and external stakeholders)
- Write draft reports – special investigations, Audits and Exceptions
- Carry out any other task that may be assigned by the Head, Digital Business Audit
- Prepare periodic Digital business risk management practices reports for advising MD/CEO, MANCO and BARAC on Business Improvement issues.
- Maintains the Security of all Information entrusted to the staff
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 11th December, 2020.
To apply for this job please visit hdbc.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.