United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
Team Lead, Head Office Audit Job at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA). Please make sure you read through the job requirements before applying for this position.
About the company
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organization founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
Job Title: Team Lead, Head Office Audit
- Attainment of objectives of Approved Audit Plan.
- Execution of approved annual audit plan
- Execution of Adhoc Assignment
- Post Audit Activities
- Process Administration
- Functionally reports to: Head, Head Office Audit
- Administratively reports to: Group Chief Internal Auditor
Minimum Education Qualifications
- First degree in Management, Social Sciences, Risk Management, Science
- Masters’ Degree/professional qualification such as ACA or ACCA(added advantage)
Previous Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience, out of which 5 years must have been spent in a similar role in internal audit, control, or risk management
2nd March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit www.ubagroup.com.