Alan & Grant
Team Lead, Direct Sales position at Alan & Grant
Job Title: Team Lead, Direct Sales
Work Experience: 5+ years
Job Summary: The Team lead, Direct Sales is responsible for leading a team of sales representatives in realizing the sales objectives of the business. S/he will drive the strategy for increasing client base through aggressive leads generation, client retention, follow up on prospects, door-to-door and other cold calling techniques.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensure attainment of monthly sales quota for self and the team by obtaining new business in assigned territories
- Develop action plan to ensure attainment of sales targets
- Recommend products and services in line with individual client needs
- Review performance of team members and ensure ongoing feedback for continuous improvement
- Hold regular knowledge sharing and training sessions with direct sales representatives
- Utilize door-to-door knocking and cold calling techniques, distribute marketing materials, and participate in targeted Sales Events to generate personal sales leads.
- Develop, coach and mentor team members for high performance
- Champion onboarding and integration of new team members
- Prepare and deliver presentations to various categories of clients on product offerings
- Up-sell both existing and new clients
- Give regular reports to Management on activities on the Unit.
- Assist in resolving customer issues and escalate where necessary
- Provide after sales support to clients to ensure optimal service delivery
- Maintain updated knowledge of all products and services
- Maintain oversight of client experience from point of order to installation
- Develop extensive client base to meet and exceed assigned targets
- Liaise with Sales and Marketing teams to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems;developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Commit to personal development and keep abreast of industry trends by attending workshops; and participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to overall team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Submit weekly & monthly reports of achievements and action plans for the subsequent month
- Review reports of team members and ensure their activities are in line with objectives
- Maintain adequate record keeping of all sales and service activities
- Prepare monthly KPI report and updates
- First degree in related fields with a flair for sales/marketing. Prior experience supervising a sales team is required
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience selling ICT/Telco products
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
To apply for this job please visit alanandgrant.zohorecruit.com.